Managing Requirements with CaseComplete
In this course, we’ll start by teaching you the key concepts behind use cases and requirements management. We’ll then follow a roadmap guiding you through the process of building a complete set of requirements based on use cases. At the end of the course, you’ll know a repeatable process for getting consistent results from your requirements efforts while working effectively with CaseComplete.
Audience. Beginner to intermediate users of CaseComplete.
Format. Led by an expert instructor, we work through a sequence of lectures, demonstrations, and discussions. We’ll explain concepts, show how they are applied in CaseComplete, and then reinforce them through discussion.
Use Case Concepts
- Key Terms, Levels/Types of Requirements and Properties of Effective Requirements
- Examine a Sample Use Case for Structure and Connection
- An Approach to Gathering Requirements with CaseComplete
- Create a Project
- Set the Vision and Scope
- Brainstorm for Primary Actors and Their Goals
- Identify the First Set of Use Cases
Organize Your Project
- Create Packages
- Create and Maintain a Dictionary
- Add Supplemental Information
Develop Your Use Cases
- Add Preconditions and Guarantees
- Write the Main Success Scenario
- Write Extensions
- Move Complex Flows to Their Own Use Case
Enhance the Picture
- Identify Non-Functional Requirements and Business Rules
- Add Screen Mockups
- Create Test Cases
Share Your Content
- Generate Reports
- Publish to Requirements.cc
Contact us to inquire about dates for the next public class or to arrange a private class.
|Web based||Two days (4 hours per day)||$395/person|
|Web based||Two days (4 hours per day)||$3,995|
|On site||One day Standard||$4,995|
|On site||One day Hands-on: skip concepts, include exercises||$4,995|
|On site||Two day Hands-on: all topics and exercises||$6,995|
|On site||Three day Hands-on: all topics and exercises, plus deep dive topics of your choice||$9,995|
*Class size is limited to 12 students. For on site pricing outside of the continental US, contact us.