CaseComplete 2012 Release History
Build 7.0.4577 Released 13-Jul-2012
- Required to upload projects to Requirements.cc.
Build 7.0.4560 Released 26-Jun-2012
- Resolved: Print dialog doesn't display on some systems.
Build 7.0.4546 Released 13-Jun-2012
- Resolved: Program crashes when selecting a definition after changing the order of fields on another entry.
- Resolved: Up/down arrows for field ordering not correctly enabled when opening the dictionary details form.
- Resolved: Issues reports don't show issues for nested requirements when reporting on a specific package.
Build 7.0.4527 Released 31-May-2012
- Resolved: Errors during canceled project upload to Requirements.cc.
- Resolved: Shift-drag a requirement to add reference prompts to renumber.
- Resolved: Trying to insert ID link in pre/post condition textbox causes error.
- Resolved: Cut/Paste of a step or extension can cause error.
Build 7.0.4513 Released 10-May-2012
- Resolved: Errors preventing complete project upload to Requirements.cc.
Build 7.0.4507 Released 4-May-2012
- Resolved: Rich text ribbon buttons disabled for shapes.
Build 7.0.4497 Released 24-Apr-2012
- Resolved: Duplicating a test scenario erases procedures and expected results from the original scenario.
- Resolved: Exception during dictionary conversion when loading a project that has a missing package file.
Build 7.0.4483 Released 12-Apr-2012
- Resolved: Paste enabled with no active editor could cause an error.
- Resolved: Copying test scenarios or test steps could result in same being uneditable.
Build 7.0.4463 Released 21-Mar-2012
- Resolved: Multiple merge conflicts can lead to corrupt project file(s).
- Resolved: Some users experience a server error when attempting to upload their project to Requirements.cc.
Build 7.0.4451 Released 13-Mar-2012
- New: Display issues tab for test scenarios just above the status bar, as exists for other issue owners.
- Resolved: Delete multiple dictionary fields and prompt for check out not working properly.
- Resolved: Error when trying to insert an ID link.
- Resolved: When duplicating a use case, the test procedure and expected results are not copied for anytime extensions and their substeps.
Build 7.0.4447 Released 5-Mar-2012
- New: Added Danish spelling dictionary support.
- New: Added $TestExtensionNoSteps and $TestAnytimeExtensionsNoSteps list keywords; support TestSteps in the context of a Test Extension.
- New: Added support for test scenarios on requirements to the Test Cases Checklist report templates.
- Resolved: Running a report that referenced missing Visio file(s) fails.
- Resolved: Extensions and their substeps not reported unless both the owning step and the extension have testing procedure or expected results populated.
- Resolved: Error when opening a test scenario for a requirement in converted projects created in earlier verisons.
Build 7.0.4435 Released 22-Feb-2012
- Resolved: All item details forms - names are marked as misspelled if they start with a lower-case letter.
- Resolved: Sorting incorrect in list when numeric prefixes are used.
Build 7.0.4419 Released 7-Feb-2012
- Resolved: (Shared projects only) Prompted to check out twice when making changes to a diagram's notes, issues and related docs.
- Resolved: (Shared projects only) Performing File / Save As on a shared project doesn't remove the read-only attribute on the resulting copied related document and diagram files.
Build 7.0.4408 Released 26-Jan-2012
- Resolved: Error when deleting Dictionary Field Name and then immediately closing the Dictionary Definition window.
- Resolved: (Shared projects only) Share this Project button stays enabled after sharing a project.
- New: (Shared projects only) Files added to Subversion repositories are read-only until they are checked out for editing.
Build 7.0.4398 Released 16-Jan-2012
- Resolved: Extension steps were reported twice in test case report.
Build 7.0.4391 Released 9-Jan-2012
- Resolved: Aliases for Dictionary Definitions not always created correctly.
- Resolved: Reordering of Dictionary Fields not working correctly.
- Resolved: Custom Report User's Guide updated.
Build 7.0.4367 Released 16-Dec-2011
- Resolved: Report generation error message cleanup.
Build 7.0.4357 Released 6-Dec-2011
- Resolved: Generate Word Report form not displaying template metadata for .docm files.
- Resolved: Dictionary aliases not imported when converting project to CaseComplete 2012 format.
Build 7.0.4353 Released 2-Dec-2011
- New: Added $TestAnytimeExtensions report keyword for test steps of anytime extensions (property of test scenario).
- Resolved: Built-in Requirements report template not displaying dictionary terms that reference the requirements.
- Resolved: $TestSteps and $TestExtensions report keyword not displaying sub-test steps.
- Resolved: $Parent keyword not correctly displaying test steps within the context of a test scenario.
- Resolved: Error when adding a use case after deleting a child package.
- Resolved: (Shared projects only) Reording a package in Project Browser not correctly checking out the package's owner.
Build 7.0.4344 Released 23-Nov-2011
- Resolved: Excel File Import not including custom fields for dictionary terms.
- Resolved: Parent package scope setting ignored when running dictionary reports.
Build 7.0.4339 Released 18-Nov-2011
- Resolved: ID Link Connectors not added to diagrams after selecting Add Related Shapes/Connectors.
- Resolved: Dictionary Field ordering not preserved when converting project to CaseComplete 2012 format.
Build 7.0.4332 Released 11-Nov-2011
- New: CaseComplete splash screen updated.
- Resolved: (Shared projects only) Version control commit failed error caused by username case change.
Build 7.0.4323 Released 2-Nov-2011
- Resolved: (Shared projects only) No provider registered for 'svn.simple' credentials error when checking out or in a file.
Build 7.0.4321 Released 31-Oct-2011
- Resolved: Error when right mouse clicking on Open Issues.
- Resolved: Error when Renumbering IDs in a project converted from a pre-2012 version.
Build 7.0.4310 Released 20-Oct-2011
- Resolved: Custom fields for definition created with older versions of CaseComplete not showing up in version 2012.
Build 7.0.4304 Released 14-Oct-2011
- New: Show a confirmation dialog when converting a project to CaseComplete 2012 format.
Build 7.0.4297 Released 7-Oct-2011
- New: Added KeyTips (seen when pressing the Alt key) to the radio buttons in the Reports tab (All Items, Selected Item, Current Package) and to the Report Options, Custom Reports Help, Activate, Deactivate, Check for Updates and Reset Layout ribbon buttons.
Build 7.0.4293 Released 3-Oct-2011
- Initial CaseComplete 2012 Release.