CaseComplete 2015 Release History
Build 10.0.5932 Released 29-Mar-2016
- Resolved: Users could receive errors when editing definition fields.
- Resolved: An error could result when uploading to a Jira project that accepted values for custom fields in name and value field.
- Resolved: Users could receive an error after clicking on the "Make selected item a child" arrow on a top-level package.
- Resolved: (Shared projects only) Full control permissions check may display incorrect message.
Build 10.0.5813 Released 2-Dec-2015
- New: $Description added to Test Steps and Test Extensions contexts, allowing for rich text reporting of test info.
- Resolved: ID prefixes that contained element prefixes didn't work correctly as ID links.
Build 10.0.5784 Released 3-Nov-2015
- Resolved: Users could receive errors when deleting or undoing deletion on multiple child elements.
- Resolved: Tables generated in reports using Word 2016 were getting resized incorrectly.
- Resolved: An error could result when uploading to a Jira project that has attachments disabled.
Build 10.0.5773 Released 23-Oct-2015
- Resolved: Users received an error when adding URLs to related documents on elements.
Build 10.0.5767 Released 16-Oct-2015
- Resolved: Some users could receive an error when joining a shared project.
Build 10.0.5759 Released 9-Oct-2015
- New: (Shared projects only) Full Control permissions check no longer blocks the user if it fails.
- Resolved: The package filter in tabbed lists doesn't always allow sub-elements to display.
- Resolved: The package filter in a filtered list doesn't always allow all test scenarios or issues to display.
- Resolved: When creating a sub-package with illegal file name characters, an error could result.
Build 10.0.5736 Released 15-Sep-2015
- New: Improvements made to resizing the Checkbox and Radio Button shapes.
- New: Table Column shape added to shape library.
Build 10.0.5718 Released 31-Aug-2015
- Resolved: Mutliple hyperlinks in Excel reports weren't working properly.
- Resolved: ID links can match false positive on the traceability tab in the "referenced by" section.
- Resolved: The DateModified property was getting incorrectly updated when elements were re-ordered in the project browser.
- Resolved: When checking license status, users were redirected to an incorrect website.
- Resolved: When opening package(s) outside of their project, built-in field settings were getting saved to the package file.
Build 10.0.5689 Released 30-Jul-2015
- Resolved: Unable to include Instant Diagrams in the context of referenced/referencing use cases.
- Resolved: Unable to open a requirement's details window after deleting a referencing definition.
Build 10.0.5674 Released 21-Jul-2015
- Resolved: Users could lose changes editing a test scenario when the owning item was also open.
- Resolved: Reduced flickering of the requirements testing tab when making changes to the matching test scenario.
- Resolved: Error received when changing from notes to related documents in a filter view.
Build 10.0.5653 Released 24-Jun-2015
- Resolved: Fixed an error where the Fields tab for a selected definition didn't always display properly.
- Resolved: Button for the dropdown list shape wasn't staying in upper-right corner when shape was resized (diagrams).
- Resolved: Updated Roadmap.
- Resolved: Clicking the Serial Number Trade-In link on the ineligible activation screen redirected to the wrong website. Also reworded the link.
- New: Enhanced error reporting.
Build 10.0.5619 Released 21-May-2015
- New: $FullPath reporting keyword that shows the name hierarchy of the current item.
- Resolved: In some specific situations, deleting a definition can lead to an error.
- Resolved: Can't have multiple windows open when you open the Definition Details dialog using Ctrl + Click in text or from the search results list.
- Resolved: Some systems weren't able to upload TFS tests.
Build 10.0.5606 Released 8-May-2015
- Resolved: Minor layout and content changes made to the custom reports user guide for clarification.
- Resolved: Clicking Connect / (Export)Excel / Dictionary resulted in an error; renamed the menu items to Definitions.
- Resolved: Could open multiple instances of the same custom shape library.
- Resolved: Expanded content near the bottom of the Roadmap didn't always appear to show.
- Resolved: Better error reporting regarding Jira uploads.
Build 10.0.5603 Released 5-May-2015
- New: Enhanced Steal Lock functionality.
- Resolved: Layout improvements made to the custom reports user guide.
- Resolved: Once uploaded, Jira custom fields could not be cleared by re-uploading.
- Resolved: Could not double-click to edit existing text boxes on diagrams.
- Resolved: Warning received when opening the custom reports user guide with Internet Explorer.
- Resolved: Diagrams owned by test scenarios, nested use cases and nested stories weren't included when reporting at the top level.
- Resolved: Text immediately followed by an exclamation mark (!) wasn't appropriately recognized as a hyperlink.
Build 10.0.5597 Released 29-Apr-2015
- New: New web format for the custom reports user guide.
- Resolved: Could receive an error when the AutoComplete box should pop up.
Build 10.0.5595 Released 27-Apr-2015
- New: Support added for uploading to Jira custom fields.
- Resolved: Deleting an item when its details form was open resulted in an error.
- Resolved: When creating an explicit nested use case-to-requirement reference from the traceability tab, an error could occur.
- Resolved: Error received when opening the details form for an item referenced from a deleted custom field.
Build 10.0.5584 Released 17-Apr-2015
- Resolved: Can't upload to versions of Jira older than 6.4.
- Resolved: Can't upload to Jira servers that don't support HTTPS. Should be able to choose HTTP or HTTPS for the Jira connection.
- Resolved: Referencing items aren't shown in a definition's traceability tab if the reference is to an alias of the definition.
- Resolved: Only create links to all-CAPS definitions if the reference is also all-CAPS. For example, don't treat "it" as a link to "IT".
- Resolved: The ID label for some actor shapes were clipped along the top.
- Resolved: When creating a custom actor shape, a default name other than "New Actor" was handled incorrectly.
Build 10.0.5570 Released 2-Apr-2015
- New: Added Italian spelling dictionary.
- Resolved: When pasting text into a bulleted item such as a note, the styling for actors and definitions wouldn't be applied under certain circumstances.
- Resolved: The project upgrade process shows unnecessary error messages when the project repository isn't available.
- Resolved: Error could occur after creating use case from actor goal in the actor form.
Build 10.0.5568 Released 31-Mar-2015
- Resolved: Under rare circumstances, hang after pasting text with many misspelled words.
- Resolved: Repetitive flashing when pasting large blocks of text into editor.
- Resolved: Creating a requirement from selected text could result in an error.
Build 10.0.5562 Released 25-Mar-2015
- Initial CaseComplete 2015 release.